The PGCoE is currently hiring professionals in network security, embedded security and industrial control systems security (SCADA etc.). Following technical skills are desirable.
- Understanding of the Electric utility automation system, starting from process level to control center level
- Experience in designing and implementing cyber security technologies for electric transmission utility automation systems
- Understanding of the communication protocols and methods used to realize a utility automation system
- Understanding of the different software systems, embedded systems (IED/RTU), cloud computing, IoT, Desktop software etc
- Experience in the development of communication protocols, design and implementation of the automation system for electric transmission systems
- Good understanding of the cyber security standards and technologies
- IEC62351, IEC62443, ISO 27001, ISO27002, ISO27019, NIST etc.
- Handson experience on development of TLS, encryption, firewall, antivirus etc.
- Industrial Networks Security
If you want to contribute to this initiative of national importance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration is commensurate with experience and skill set, competitive with industry. Full-time, fixed-term contract for a period of three years (can be extended upto 5 years), initially with probation of six months.
Positions will be filled until the end of DECEMBER 2023
Fresh Under Graduates/Postgraduates/PhDs with a skill set in security are also welcome. Retired professionals with hands-on experience in security are also welcome.